Taken on the 14th of April from Austerfield using the usual kit, M25C in the WO98, guided by an H9C in the Vixen260. But this time I added a Televue 2x Powermate to the 98 to get up closer. I've used this combination a long time in the past with poor results, so have avoided it. But this time I've had a modicum of success so will continue with it. This effort, for instance, needs more time and I'll do that when the skies agree. The processing followed the usual practise, acquisition and pre- processing in Astroart and final work in Photoshop. The exposure was 19x300sec and extended into the murk in the west, so includes more noise than I'd hoped.